Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is now open!
Ready to provide your child with a solid, Christ-centered education? Here are the steps you will need to take to learn more about our school and subsequently enroll your children:
Students New to AVCS, 2017-2018
[Please note: If you are an international student/agency or interested in The Potter’s Hand homeschool or AVC Preschool, please select the appropriate link on this page.]
- Please call our school office to schedule an appointment with Pastor John Richart, Administrator, for a tour of our school.
- Check with the school office to schedule testing for your student(s), submit appropriate immunization records and arrange for records to be transferred from your student’s previous school.
- At this time, you are ready to submit the short 1-page New Student Application for enrollment that you received in your Tour Packet.
- Once the completed New Student Application is returned to the office, an email will be sent to you with instructions for completing our Online Enrollment process.
- Follow the Online Enrollment instructions to complete Enrollment.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and eChecks will be accepted online for payment of the Enrollment Fees.
[Please note: This application is ONLY for STUDENTS NEW TO AVCS… Returning students should apply through ParentsWeb.]
If you would like to enroll your child(ren) in the current 2016-2017 school year, or if you would like to receive more information about AVCS, please complete the form below and our Admissions Office will contact you shortly.
You are always welcome to contact our school office for more information or to schedule a tour of our campus: 760.995.3516 or email@example.com.