Ready to provide your child with a solid, Christ-centered education? Here are the steps you will need to take to learn more about our school and subsequently enroll your children:
Students New to AVCS, 2016-2017
Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year is now open!
- Our application process begins here on our webpage. If you are interested in The Potter’s Hand homeschool, please select the link to the right.
- You may select the Apply Now…Click Here tab. This will take you to a page to create an Online Application. This application is ONLY for STUDENTS NEW TO AVCS… Returning students should apply through ParentsWeb.
- To begin the application process, you will Create an Account.
- Continue to follow the instructions online to complete the application.
- Credit cards and debit cards only will be accepted online for payment of the $25 application fee.
- Once your student’s application is submitted, it will be reviewed by Admissions personnel. You will be contacted with their decision and, if accepted an interview and testing will be arranged.
To complete the Online Enrollment procedure:
- The designated parent/guardian will receive an email for each student that will direct that parent/guardian to our Online Enrollment process. This process must be completed in order to secure a place for your student at AVCS.
- All enrollment fees (plus applicable MS/HS mandatory fees*) will be submitted online together with your Online Enrollment application.
*For middle school, enrollment fees will include mandatory middle school activity fee ($75) and yearbook purchase ($90); for high school, enrollment fees will include yearbook purchase ($90)
ENROLLMENT FEES & DEADLINES
$75.00 Enrolled from February 16-April 15, 2016 (plus MS/HS fees)
$150.00 Enrolled from April 16-June 4, 2016 (plus MS/HS fees)
$200.00 Enrolled after June 4, 2016 (plus MS/HS fees)
Please note: There will be a $100.00 late book fee if enrolled after June 30, 2016.
You are always welcome to contact our school office for more information or to schedule a tour of our campus: 760.995.3516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention New International Students!
Apple Valley Christian School welcomes international students! AVCS partners with several international student agencies in providing a quality education for students from many countries throughout the world. If you are an interested family, please check with your agency to see if they send students to our school. Please select the “International Students Admission” tab to the right for more details.