Ready to provide your child with a solid, Christ-centered education? If you are new to AVCS, here are the steps you will need to take to learn more about our school and subsequently enroll your children:
- Call Mrs. Singery in the school office (760.995.3516) and set up a tour of our campus.
- After you have decided to enroll your children in AVCS, notify Mrs. Singery.
- You may then download and complete the appropriate enrollment forms:
- After submission of your completed enrollment packet, Mrs. Singery will send you an email with instructions for creating a “Parents Web” account. If you have any problems with this, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Singery.
- In order for your children to be considered enrolled, the appropriate financial paperwork and fees will need to be brought to Mrs. Casey, the school bookkeeper. (Financing options are available at Your Tuition Solution.)
If you prefer, enrollment packets can also be picked up in the school office.
Re-Enrollment begins March 10 for Fall 2014! Preschool through 12th Grade
April 2014 = $60.00 per student
May 2014 = $110.00 per student
On or after June 1st 2014 = $160.00 per student
We have exciting news for enrolling your children for next school year, 2014-2015!
AVCS has recently upgraded to a web-based School Management System, called RenWeb. At the end of this school year, we will no longer be using our old system, SchoolMinder, or Edline. All communication with teachers and staff will be accomplished through the “Parents Web.”
As a result of this, enrollment will be done online. You will no longer have to complete all of your pages and pages of information. It will come to you online in the Parents Web already completed with the previous year’s data, and you will only need to update changes.
Be sure to look for an email that has been sent by Mrs. Singery to all parents of enrolled students that will explain how you are to access Parents Web and set up your family account, as well as how to re-enroll your children.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mrs. Singery in the school office: 760.995.3516.